World Trademark Review (WTR) is now inviting nominations for its annual research project, designed to identify the world’s leading corporate trademark counsel and teams.
The nomination period is open until 11 December 2020, during which time we are seeking details of the corporate counsel deemed to be the leading lights of the industry, performing trademark-related duties to the highest standards, adding true value to their organisations and exemplifying the qualities that other counsel should aspire to.
The research will be used to facilitate two projects. First, the nominations will form the basis of the third edition of WTR 300: The World’s Leading Corporate Trademark Professionals. They will also be used as the first step towards the WTR Industry Awards 2021 shortlist.
Please confirm your own details in the fields provided below, then click “Continue” to add details of your nominees.
Trevor Little, Editor, World Trademark Review
- All entries must be in English.
- Nominations must be for in-house individuals and trademark departments only. Any nominations for private practice firms will be disregarded.
- Self-nominations and nominations from individuals working in the same organisation as the nominee will be accepted, but inclusion in WTR 300: The World’s Leading Corporate Trademark Professionals will be restricted to those individuals who have received at least two nominations from outside of their own organisation.
- All nominations will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- By participating in this survey you consent to further contact from the WTR research team with regard to your submission.
- This nomination is subject to our Terms & Conditions.