World Trademark Review (WTR) is now inviting nominations for its extensive annual research project, designed to identify the world’s leading corporate trademark counsel and teams.
The nominations period is open until 11 December 2018, during which time we are seeking details of the corporate counsel deemed to be the leading lights of the industry, performing trademark-related duties to the highest standards, adding true value to their organisations and exemplifying the qualities that other counsel should aspire to.
The research will be used to facilitate two projects. First, the nominations will form the basis of the third edition of the WTR 300: The World’s Leading Corporate Trademark Professionals, which will identify and profile the counsel that the wider trademark community have singled out as the industry’s strategic leaders.They will also be used as the first step towards the WTR Industry Awards 2019 shortlist. Once the nomination window is closed, WTR’s editorial team will undertake additional research and announce the shortlist in Spring 2019. The winners will be announced at an exclusive champagne reception in Boston during the INTA annual conference.
Editor, World Trademark Review
- All entries must be in English.
- Nominations must be for in-house individuals and trademark departments only. Any nominations for private practice firms will be disregarded.
- Self-nominations and nominations from individuals working in the same organisation as the nominee will be accepted, but inclusion in WTR 300: The World’s Leading CorporateTrademark Counsel will be restricted to those individuals who have received at least two nominations from outside of their own organisation.
- All nominations will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- By participating in this survey you consent to further contact from the WTR research team with regard to your submission.
- This nomination is subject to our Terms & Conditions.